KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tsuyoshi's Love Fighter 2008.09.30: KinKi you Concert - Storm at Fukuoka

福岡に
来た来たぜ

(´∀`)

いやぁ、
ごっつい雨ですなぁ
このメールが
届く頃にはライブが
始まっているかもだけど

今日来てくれるみんな
明日来てくれるみんな
道中は気をつけて
いらしてくださいね?!

(◎-◎;)

それが気になりまして
メールを致しました。

風邪も流行ってますし
身体にも気をつけつつ
福岡を
楽しみましょう!

僕は風邪ひいた(笑)
けど
ファンの
みんなが
助けてくれるから
いつも平気です
ありがとう
(/_\;)

今日も自分らしく
楽しみながら踊って
歌ってみまぁす。
素敵に
愛し合いましょ

勿論、今日来れなくて
遠く離れた
ファンのみんなとも
繋がってるからね。

English translation:

Fukuoka
I'm here, I'm here!

(´∀`)

Woah!
It's raining heavily over here.
 
Even though this mail
may only reach you
after our live concert has started

Those of you who are coming today
Those of you who are coming tomorrow
Please take care on your way here
to our concert, alright?!

(◎-◎;)

I was becoming worried for you all
That's why I've sent this mail.

The cold is also spreading
Please take care of your body
Let's enjoy ourselves in
Fukuoka!

But I have caught a cold(laugh)

However
because of
the help from
all the fans
I am always well
Thank you(/_\;)

Today too, I will in my own way
enjoy myself whilst singing and dancing.
Let's wonderfully
love one other ☆

Certainly, for all the fans who are unable to come today
no matter how far apart we are
we are connected to each other。

I luv luv luv Tsuyo! He's so sweet.


Acknowledgements - Credit to be given to the following blogs:
http://anniversary0201.pixnet.net/blog/post/21927770
http://fluffy87.livejournal.com/tag/love+fighter

No comments: