KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tsuyoshi's Love Fighter 2009.08.29: I really love you all (Dai suki dayo)

I think by now, most of you would have already heard the news that Tsuyoshi's Shoujiki Shindoi will terminate by end Sept. I know it is heartrending for those of us who have been following Shindoi, as it is through Shindoi that we have seen Tsuyoshi's growth through the years, and through Shindoi that we have been able to glimpse more into his world. This Love Fighter message really comes timely, and I believe this is Tsuyoshi's way of comforting and consoling us. I'm sure Tsuyoshi must also be feeling sad at the abrupt decision to terminate Shindoi, and yet, he is the one comforting us. Tsuyoshi, you are one amazing guy! 私も大好きだよ(watashi mo dai suki dayo).


Credit to 剛의 빠순의 왕 for the Japanese LF message:

皆さま

いかがお過ごしですか?

僕は

今日のこの天気が
心地好いような

少し切ないような

そんな気分で
過ごしています。


ずっと
お仕事ばかりを
していたので

メールを配信出来ずに
いました。

ごめんなさい。

時間がないという事は
幸せだなと思います。

君達と
繋がる為に必死で
毎日を繋ぎとめている

君達の投げてくれる
気持ちを社会に
壊されないように

大切に大切に
感じながら生きてます。


本当に
いつもありがとう。

やり切れない
気持ちにさせられる

態度や行動や発言に
流されずに潰されずに

強さと正義をもって
君達の愛をもって

今日のこの空みたいに
青く真っ直ぐに
輝いていたい。

君達を
心から愛しています。

大好きだよ。


English translation:

Everybody

How have you been getting along?

As for me

Feeling as pleasant as today's weather

Feeling a little bit heartrending

It is with such feelings
that I am spending my days

As I have been continuously
busy with work

I was unable to send out
mail to you all.

My apologies.

Though I am so busy that I have no time
To me, it is a blessed situation

In order to stay connected to you all
I will try my hardest to grasp hold of each day

In order that the feelings you all have bestowed on me
be not spoiled by this society

Carefully Preciously
I treasure your feelings as I live each day

Truly
I am ever grateful

When feeling unbearable

When feeling like being crushed
by attitudes, actions or words

Holding on to strength and righteousness
Holding on to all your love

I wish to become radiant
like today's clear blue sky

I love you all
from the bottom of my heart

I really love you all (dai suki dayo)

No comments: