KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Friday, October 23, 2009

KinKi Kids' 29th Single "スワンソング" (Swan Song): PV is out!!!

The PV for Swan Song is finally shown! Well, Koichi looks really gorgeous, he does justice to his prince image - Prince Koichi!!! Fufufu! At first, I thought that this PV falls into one of those JE's so-so blah-blah PV, and I was trying to console myself that at least we got both of them appearing throughout in this PV and not just swans flying around only (though I wouldn't put it past JE to do that to us......).

But I've changed my mind since I've gained "profound" insights into the definition of long-distance relationship from this PV! Plus this PV is filmed in a church and with feathers floating around them! Do I hear wedding bells? Hahahahaha! Let's watch the PV first and I will share more with you on my "profound" insights! Fufufu!

Credit to lovefun9 for the YouTube video:



Now, we all know the song lyrics is about 2 lovers have to separate and their sorrow that the long-distance would mean the end of their relationship. Well, let's see what is KK's definition of "long" distance relationship: -

1. KK: Why oh why are we on opposite sides of the aisle?


2. Koichi: Hmm...isn't my pose cool? Tsuyo's not looking at me...


3. Tsuyo: Kochan's looking away from me......


4. Koichi: Tsuyo, I'm here on your left......


5. Tsuyo: Director, may we sit side by side......


Kochan: That's it! I'm going on hunger strike if they won't let me sit with Tsuyo!


For indeed, even being a step apart can seem such a long distance to a pair of lovebirds! So what is an acceptable distance between two lovebirds? The answer is loud and clear from the picture below! Fufufu!



And finally, I leave you with this beautiful picture of Koichi and Tsuyoshi in a chapel with feathers floating around them. Ahhhh......this is romance!!!

No comments: