KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tsuyoshi's Love Fighter 2009.07.02: Rain Rain, Don't Go Away!


今日も雨が降りました 。


車のタイヤが
アスファルトを撫でる
音が心地好くも感じた。

昔は雨が嫌いだったのに
気付けば好きになってた

今では安心すらも感じる

そんな雨。

もし風邪をひかないなら
ずっと当たってたいと
思ったりもする。


English Translation:

It rained today too.

The sound of the car tyres
gently caressing the asphalt road
It's a soothing feeling

In the past, I used to dislike rain
I realise that I have come to like it instead

Now, I even gain peace from it

Such is rain.

If it is possible not to catch a cold
I would like to be continously out in the rain

No comments: