KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tsuyoshi's Love Fighter 2009.07.07: Finding my true self, becoming shining white

Credit to 剛의 빠순의 왕 for the Japanese LF message:

今日は
雲が面白い形で
空を泳いでいたよ。

東京は空が狭くて
寂しくなる時がある。

けれど慣れてしまえば
そうでもなくもある。

けれどそれは嫌だ。

自分が感じた
一番始めの感動を
忘れたくはないよ。


奈良に住んでいた頃に
感動した空の広大さを
匂いを青を。


忘れたくない。

時代の事情が
忘れさせた
本当の自分を

僕はいま

必死に取り戻してる。


誰かに彩られた自分は
大嫌いさ。



本当の自分を
取り戻したら

いまの自分が
本当と重なって


僕は白く輝くだろう。


English Translation:

Today
The clouds in the form of interesting shapes
are swimming across the sky

The sky in Tokyo is very narrow
And causes one to feel lonesome at times

However, when one becomes accustomed to it
It seems alright to go without it

However, I don't like it this way

My own experience
The wonderful emotions I felt at the start
I don't want to forget that


When I was living in Nara
The wide skies that touched me
The smell of the greenery


I don't want to forget that

Due to the conditions of these times
My true self
that I have forgotten

I now

will do my utmost to regain


The me who has been painted by others
I really dislike



When I regain
my true self

And the present me
and my true self overlap


I will be shining white, I hope.


My afterthoughts:
Hmm...I wonder what is Tsuyoshi going through recently that is causing him to think so deeply over the same issue of finding his true self. Nothing wrong with pondering over such issues. However, if one gets stuck and lost amidst such introspection, that may lead to depression. I hope it's not his management that is finding issue with him and his recent change in music and fashion style. Whoever is causing him to be so introspective, please give him space, please treat him gently. He's very sensitive but also brave and I know he will be able to break out of his cocoon and emerge even more beautiful.

No comments: