KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tsuyoshi's Love Fighter 2009.07.03: Tsuyoshi Man!

Credit to 剛의 빠순의 왕 for the Japanese LF message:

いかがお過ごしですか?

 σ2σ
  ч

ツヨシマンです。


さっき勝手に

記号使って作りました。

髪の毛切りました
スッキシ。


ふと考えると
東京に出てきて

16年近く経つのかと
なにか考え込んでしまう

大好きな奈良を離れて
大好きな東京を知って

大好きな自分を知って
大切な自分を失って。


早く会いたい

本当の自分に。


English Translation:

How has life been for everybody?

 σ2σ
  ч

That's Tsuyoshi man。


Just now, I couldn't help
but use the symbols to create that.

I've cut my hair
Much fresher


It suddenly crossed my mind
From the time I left for Tokyo

Around 16 years have passed?
It's something to ponder over.

Leaving beloved Nara
Coming to know beloved Tokyo

Coming to know my beloved self
Losing the important part of myself


Hoping to meet soon

My true self


********************************************************************************************
Trivial talk first: Am I the only who doesn't see any picture forming from those symbols??? Please enlighten me if anyone of you know how to see a Tsuyoshi man from those symbols.

OK, more serious talk now. This LF message seems a little pensive. I know there are fans that are worrying about Tsuyoshi, thinking that he sounds sad. But I think Tsuyoshi should be fine. He's just expressing his inner thoughts to us. He himself said that he changed his name to 剛紫 (and within 2-3 months, back to his own name......Orz ) as he wanted to show his fans his true self, though it might be dark. His search for his self has been a long and difficult journey, often made tougher by his too sensitive soul. I really hope that he will finally find his true self and be at peace with himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The symbols are a face. 2 is the nose and 4 is the mouth .

Rosalind