KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tsuyoshi's Funky Space Sickness 090221: Endlicheri Live DVD

This translation is based on the report by kino.

This week, I would like to give you all a gift of music
Earlier, I received a lot of mail asking about when the Live DVD will be released.

The DVD spans 4 1/2 hours...it's a bit long......
During the editing stage, it's from 9 am in the studio until the wee hours of 3 am when I'm too hungry and ate curry
I think we've filmed too much......
But I really wished everybody can see this DVD
For those of you who accidentally wondered onto this radio channel, please also accidentally buy the DVD home!

I haven't played the Live DVD on radio yet
If time permits, maybe......
Cuz "Chance Comes Knocking" may only be halfway through and I will have to cut it off...(laugh)

The live performances are usually quite long
When editing, I often am not sure which parts I should cut out (laugh)
Finally, the ones selected are the performances at Nara, Osaka and Tokyo as well as the backstage footages.
When the live performances ended, I thought of a lot of things
Sometimes, after a live performance ended, I would often have the "Ahh...that's why it's so" type of feeling.

ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI was birthed from life and love.
I feel that these themes are very apt in these present times
『I AND 愛』is based on I and love as the subject matter
I wanted to reflect over the issues concerning myself
Because in the past there was a time where I deeply pondered over the meaning of living

Returning to Nara, it has allowed me to come to a realisation that so long as I have certain things, my life is already meaningful.
Standing on the stage in Nara, being the Nara Tourism Ambassador, my love for Nara has become even more intense.

Due to this concert tour, it has "cleansed" my thoughts
Finally, I am able to return to my original self
Because from young, I have been working as a "product"
People around us will always tell me, "You cannot say such things!" or "Buck up! Be more lively!"
I was unable to show my real self or thinking

However, during the emotional turbulent period, my fans' encouragement saved me and enabled me to have a new beginning
Live performance is the time where I can become myself and I really value them
Such valued times are all recorded in this Live DVD
For it is at these live performances that I am able to directly connect with my fans.

In kino's report, she mentioned that Tsuyoshi said, "在最珍惜的時間 擁抱最愛的你們" which touched her very deeply. I'm not sure whether it was said during the radio show or at some other time. Anyway, the translation would be something like this: "During my most valued time, embracing my most beloved you [i.e. fans]".

1 comment:

ryo said...

Thank you for share the translation, Chrissy~