KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tsuyoshi's Love Fighter 2009.02.04 (Message No. 2): I Want To Gently Convey My Love To You



僕がほんとうを

生きたいとする我が儘が

自分のなかで
眠っているよ

ほんとうを生きたいよ
ほんとうを愛したいよ

僕は今日も
誰かの都合には
優しくなれないな

素敵に
愛しているを

素直に
愛しているを

あなたに
優しく届けたい

この我が儘を

風は許してくれるのかな


English Translation:
This is very tough to translate as it is written in the form of poetry. I hope that my translations will reflect correctly what Tsuyoshi wanted to convey.

Acknowledgment to the Chinese translations in these websites which I referred to for guidance when I am not sure how to translate.: -
KinKi Kids~☆Forever Love with 堂本夫婦☆~
関西boya FC


Poetry

I want to have the wilfullness

To live out the reality

It is asleep
Within me

To live truthfully
To love truthfully

Today I am also
Unable to become gentle
Simply to suit someone's convenience

Lovingly
Loving you

Honestly
Loving you

I want to
Gently convey to you

I wonder if the wind will be able to grant me forgiveness

For such wilfullness of mine


Afterthoughts: I once read this article where a KK fan analyzed how Tsuyoshi's Love Fighter messages seem to have an interesting co-relation with Koichi's Shock performances. Well, Koichi's 1st Endless Shock performance is tomorrow night. I wonder to whom Tsuyoshi wants to convey his love and why does he feel that he is being selfish in doing so and needs forgiveness! In my personal view, the answer is so apparent that Tsuyoshi has to thus mask it by specially entitling this message as "Poetry". *fufufu*

No comments: