KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

090101 KinKi you Concert: Tsuyoshi's Birthday Kiss for Koichi

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The ML photos of the birthday kiss are out! I wan I wan I wan I wan......


I read from the con reports that it was already towards the end of the KinKi you concert and everybody sort of gave up hope of any kissing happening. Tsuyoshi and Koichi were walking towards each other when Tsuyoshi suddenly tackled Koichi!


After tackling Koichi to the ground, Tsuyoshi then crawled over Koichi's body, sat on him and used his hands to hold down Koichi's face to kiss him!!! OMG!!! I can imagine all the screaming and shrieking taking place in the Osaka Dome then. And look at how wildly Koichi was flinging his legs as he struggled to get Tsuyoshi off him! LOL!

Finally, Tsuyoshi got up, wiped his lips with the back of his hand, said "Ouishi" and did his victory stance! Kawaiiiii desu ne!!!


Source of photos: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e88643681

No comments: