KinKi Kids World is for all English-speaking KinKi Kids fans who, despite the language barrier, have found themselves falling in love with KinKi Kids and their music, this is my humble attempt to bring us all closer to the world of KinKi Kids - Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 (244) and Domoto Koichi 堂本光一(51).

The contents of this blog are based primarily on contents found in other Chinese blogs, as I have only just started learning Japanese (which is とても むずがしです i.e. very difficult). I wish to thank all the Chinese Kinki Kids fans for their hard work and efforts in translating the Japanese materials/information on the KinKi Kids.

Created on 21 Sept 2008.


Note: If you are an only fan or cannot accept KKL, please do not view this blog.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

090101 KinKi you Concert: Tsuyoshi's Birthday Kiss for Koichi (Part 2)

It seems like there has been quite a fair bit of excitement stirred by the argument over whether the birthday kiss was real or not. Well, having seen the photos on other fans' blogs, I have to say that it is quite clear that Tsuyoshi was kissing on his hand placed on Koichi's right side of the face. I must say, the ML photographers have really hi-tech cameras!



Disappointing though it may be for me to a certain extent, it seems like there are some fans out there that are getting quite upset over the fact that the birthday kiss was not real. Whilst I am a KKL at heart, I am definitely also a KKF. What it means is that I will always support and love these 2, whether or not they are really together (in that sense), though of cuz if they are together, that will be heavenly!!! :P

What I do believe in is their good intentions behind this kiss. I'm sure they know about the KKL element of the fans' adoration of KinKi Kids, and the birthday kiss is surely for the fans. More importantly, they looked like they had lots of fun in the process. I hope that we can all carry these happy memories to start off 2009 and not taint them with unhappy arguements about this and that. If we are truly their fans and love them, then we should trust in their integrity and believe in them.

My last note on this topic will be to leave you with this photo of Tsuyoshi in between his "kisses". I have to confess that I have "stolen" this photo from another blog (click here to see that blog) but I couldn't resist pasting this photo to share with everybody. I so love the tender look on Tsuyoshi's face as he looks down at Koichi. And I can practically imagine Koichi's laughter ringing merrily away!


♡ KINKI KIDS FOREVER!!! ♡


No comments: